by on 29/04/10 at 12:31 pm
- Packaged size: 28cm x 18cm x 120cm (approx. 11″ x 7″ x 48″)
- Assembled size: 240cm x 120cm x 200cm (approx. 96″ x 48″ x 78″)
- Composite Canvas/Plastic: .55mm (.022″)
- 2 6″ Vent duct holes,
- Non Toxic Mylar
Take total control of your plant’s environment all year round with this free-standing grow tent. With an assembled footprint of 240cm x 120cm (96″ x 48″), it can hold many plants. This non-toxic tent allows you to grow in any way you choose, enabling you to manipulate the growing environment to achieve the optimum climate for your plants.
Vent Duct Holes:
Roof: Ø 150mm (6″)
Top back: Ø 150mm (6″)
Bottom right: Ø 150mm (6″)
Easy, tool-free assembly
Removable, water-resistant floor tray in case spillage
Vent duct holes
Metal grid in ceiling for hanging lights and other accessories
Black-colored polyester canvas outer shell
Reflective white-colored MYLAR inner lining
Sturdy metal frame structure, with plastic push-lock corners
Light-tight construction prevents disruption of plant’s light cycle
Suitable for both hydroponics and soil-based cultivation
- 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponics Grow Tent, Non Toxic Hydro Dark Room Box Hut, Large 76″x76″x76″, GYO1010 Assembled size: 195cm x 195cm x 195cm (76″x 76″ x...
- 24 x 48 x 60 inches. 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponics Grow Tent, Non Toxic Hydro Dark Room Cabinet Box Hut, GYO1009 Non Toxic, 100% reflective silver-colored inner MYLAR lining x 60)...
- Small 36″x20″x62″ Grow Tent 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponics Grow Cabinet, Non Toxic Hydro Dark Room Box Hut, GYO1001 Packaged size: 28cm x 13cm x 90cm (11″ x 5″x...